Nothing is scarier than a drunk driver on Halloween. A night that is dedicated to fun with costumes and candy can quickly turn into the worst night of your life when you drink and choose to get behind the wheel.
During Halloween weekend:
- 44% of fatal crashes involved a driver or motorcyclist with a BAC of 0.08 or higher
- 23% of pedestrian fatalities involved a drunk driver
- Drunk drivers kill more than three times as many people on Halloween as on New Year’s Eve
Don’t become a statistic. Take the time to plan your Halloween celebrations so you are not responsible for a horrible accident on Halloween.
- Walk or carpool to the Halloween party
- Choose a designated driver
- Ride the bus or lightrail or other public transportation system
- Program the taxi number into your phone, so it is easy to call when you are ready
At The Gilbert Law Group, our attorneys help those who have been injured in accidents recover the compensation they need for their injuries. If you or your loved one has suffered severe injuries in a car accident, call (303) 431-1111 for your free consultation with an experienced injury lawyer. We represent clients nationwide.